Thursday 25 August 2011

Extremely Happy! - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Nagatterun da yo!/Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai PV previews Released!

Tsunku answered my threatening prayers and gave me PV previews! Let's hope we get PVs tomorrow! >D




The long awaited PV previews for Morning Musume's 47th single have been released on youtube, and we get a good look at what these songs have to offer video-wise! So what eye candy awaits us!?

Ai looks like some sort of a Goddess here

A cute group shot, I have to say, though Eripon's face is utter LOL and love xD

Oh, hi Ai, there you are :D

 Lordy, Aika looks good

Let's just say Sayumi REALLY looks like a Goddess here!

 
I have to ask... Tsunku, are you on crack?

OMFG THEY'RE ON CLOUDS!!!!

Ai wants to shoot us all with her LOVE BIIMU~

Sayu and Zukki's cuteness... and then you see Aika LMAO XD

This PV preview has gotten me exited for the up and coming videos that these songs are coupled with. The overall finish of the PVs makes them look fun and appealing, however I feel that with the close up shots, Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Blah Blah BLAH went too fast, and the dance seemed to be less energetic than most. HOWEVER this is just a PV preview, so we can't take too much from a 10 second or so clip, but from what I can see of those 10 seconds, this promises to be a really gorgeous, elegant PV filled with fit-inducing sparkles that make my eyes hurt a little, and stolen ONLY YOU backdrops for the close-up shots, and lots and LOTS of eye-candy for us wota.
 One thing I took notice of, though, was that I didn't see Aika in the dance shot. I even counted :<

Now, as for Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai, I do have to raise the question of crack. Was Tsunku or on it, or are we? Joke, Joke - the PV promises to be extremely colourful, contradicting the elegant feel of the other long-named song I can't be bothered to type out. Though the costumes promise to be more of an eye-sore than eye-candy, unlike its coupling songs costumes, they are lively, loud and fun and bring a lot of attention to the viewers eye. I'm sure you'll find a member who stands out amongst the rest. I have to say, Aika's bright yellow suit is really... eye catching... and it hurts a little.
 WTF did they do to Gaki's and Aika's hair? Lordy, do the stylists really hate them that much, or do they just have a thing for butchering short hair?

I fear for Eripon...

I would also like to add that I am really happy that the producers have found away around Aika's injury and managed to make her fit into the PV no matter what. May it be the clouds in the second song, where she is sat down, and Eripon and Fukupon are also doing the same thing, or whether she is at the window in the first PV. It is great to see that despite her injury, she was still able to make an appearance in the PVs with the other girls. She really is a hard worker.

I can't wait for these PVs to come out, especially the crack-induced one. Though I am surprised by the amount of CGI used in the PVs (I think they would make Mini Moni proud, though they aren't as... weird as Mini Moni's ever were) but regardless, I can't wait for the release of these PVs, and anticipate them impatiently.

Chiima~

No comments:

Post a Comment