Sunday 25 December 2011

It's Christmas! So Have a Merry Day!!

I originally wasn't going to post today, however in the end, I did xD So, Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope that you all got what you wanted, and, if you don't celebrate Christmas, I still hope that you had a wonderful day~


Yes, Christmas blog posts call for my mug on the camera. I look horrible, I have no make-up on. Focus on the hat.


Anyway, now that I've camwhored on this blog, I need to hide. If my sister finds out I posted a picture of her on here a second time (the first being our shared birthday) she will most likely kill me.

Before I end this post with a couple of my favoured Christmas songs, I would like to wish Ray, Greg, the Selective Hearing staff, AimxAim and all of you readers a Merry Christmas and a Joyful Boxing Day to come. Happy Holidays and well wishes, everyone~

So, to celebrate Christmas, it's time to spam you with the Christmas songs I have been listening to this December!!!

HouPri ~Ichii Uchuu no Christmas~ (~Have a Cosmic Christmas~) This has become my loop song this week.


For that little bit of cute annoying-ness, Merri Pin' Xmas by Rainbow Pink



When I need me some Buono! in the winter, I go for Winter Story~


I love Bump.y's Futari no Hoshi ~Hanareteite mo~ and its coupling track, Akai Muffler. Sadly, I can't find a video for Akai Muffler!!!


What is Christmas without a bit of C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas?




When I overplay this song, I overplay it. I absolutely adore Shiori Tokyo by ZYX!!!



Who couldn't love this piece of awesomeness??? Pucchimoni Ppittari Shitai X'mas! FTW


I just discovered this treasure, but it's a very nice Christmas song~ Tanpopo's Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru


... and I think that's all. I hope that everyone has enjoyed their Christmas. Now, we must look forward to the new year!!!

Chiima~


PING!!! International Wota Recommended Reading: December 25th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment