Saturday 2 June 2012

(W)otaku Mummy Revival + Okay! Musume Time Twitter!


(W)otaku Mummy is ALIIIIIIIVE!!!

Yep, it's true, (W)otaku Mummy has returned to the Wota Kingdom, and is re-opening her blog with the promise of regular posting for fans of both Idol and Anime/Manga culture! If she didn't do what she does best (review for Anime, Manga AND Idols), then she wouldn't be (W)otaku Mummy, she would be Wota Mummy!

She hopes to branch out to all types of readers and cater to your reading needs, and is already planning how to treat everyone with Idol posts! Also, be sure to add her on Facebook and talk to the darling (W)otaku Mummy, whether you are a blogger or a reader, she will be happy to talk to you~

Be sure to welcome her back into the Wotasphere kindly and warmly~ She's waiting for you all~

You can add darling (W)otaku Mummy on Facebook and also follow her on Twitter!
Speaking of which...

You can also follow Okay! Musume Time on Twitter now, too (though I have no idea how much I will updated). Tweet Tweet!

Make sure to visit (W)otaku Mummy and engulf yourself in the pink bath of cuteness~

Chiima~

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chiima, thanks so much!! I'm gonna go follow your tweeter now ^~^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :D I like advertising blogs xD

      Tweet!

      Delete
  2. Ah~ I wondered why last time I looked for her blog it said it had been deleted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she was just getting ready to throw us into a bath of Pink and frills! Seriously, I have a feeling you two Wota-mums would get along well xD

      Delete
  3. You might regret joining twitter. When I first joined twitter I told myself that I was only going to use it to tweet about my blog posts. Now I use it all the time, and have 1,600 tweets. o_O Followed you on there by the way. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no xD Not good at all~ I've had it once before and used it quite a bit then just stopped using it. Hopefully I will keep up with using it for the blog xD If I use it constantly, then yay! x3

      Delete