Thursday 26 July 2012

Suzuki Airi's 'Koko ga Suki' Digest


A digest of Suzuki Airi's Koko ga Suki has been released for our enjoyment! This will be Suzuki Airi's 6th solo DVD.

As one of the most popular members of Hello! Project, it's quite normal to see more updates on Suzuki Airi, more so where PB's and DVD's are concerned. This is a very nicely edited video, with lots of nice shots of Airi in a school uniform, staring at the camera and smiling as if she were beside you.


She's so lovely, isn't she?


Ah... no! No, I wasn't following you...


Ah~ You caught me~


Hm...? What are you thinking about, darling? You look quite serious...


Ah! A smile, that's better. I love your smile, it's so perfect, so cute. Very befitting of you, Airi...


Don't be shy~ Please smile for me again!


Ah~ We're on the beach now I see...


What? But I don't want to go over there! Is this punishment for following you earlier?


Oh, you're just kidding... Good. I want to stay by your side...


Ah~ You're perfect, Airi, has anyone ever told you that?

... This turned into an individual post...

I aimed to put this with the Oay! Musume Digest, however I started to make it into a mini post because I quite liked it. The music, the scenes and Airi were all so lovely to watch, and I was just mesmerised by her. She has a way of captivating you with her charming smile, her cute actions... She is a very appealing Idol, I must say. Okay, I'm not a major fan of her, but I quite like her, and watching this digest made me like her more - in fact, the digest made me want to hug her and to see the entire DVD. She is just so charming...

I really like these sorts of Digests, I guess - I like the whole appeal of a video which makes it feel like you are dating the Idol you like. I would probably prefer another Idol, but I definitely wouldn't say no to a date with Airi, because she is pretty much perfection, isn't she? Who could deny that quirky, toothy smile?

Ah~ Airi, why are you so perfect...?

No comments:

Post a Comment