Tuesday 16 April 2013

Okay! Musume Digest #47

Let's D-D-D-Digest and break it down on the dance floor! 2000 people people... YEAH!

... Like heck there's 2000 people on my dance floor, haha!

Hello and welcome back to this week's digest, Chimian Army! I am your host, Chiima! The whacky and stupid blogger... who feels particularly random today. In this week's news...

Jump the break!




Too many damn Up Up Girls new single release comments! A preview of A B C D E-cha E-cha!? Berryz Kobo will release their next single! The H!P Kenkyuusei get a TV show! AKB48 news! And more~ So, do you want to Digest with me?

... also in random new this week, I hate being female and having mood swings and hormones... lucky male wota...

Actually no wait, I love being a woman. -conflicting emotions-

Also in random news, the sun is finally coming out here in England, so I have been warm and happy and wearing colour and dresses again. I love the Summer, I can walk out of my damn house without getting cold, so YAY! Also; I started college again this week. Goodbye holidays... HELLO WORK!

... Shut up Chii!

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Kanashiki Heaven dance cover by Su-san

... Do I even need to give you all a reason to as why I chose this? It's pretty much self explanatory, and also, very awesome XD

Also, this guy is one major Su-san fan. I truly hope that Airi has seen this because that costume is amazing, and it really kills the serious tone of the song for me, but whatever, I love it! xD

Picture of the Week


But I wanted a kiss, whined Haruna, as Haruka forced her to give her a piggy back ride...

This weeks picture is brought to you by... someone. Well, whoever caught this amazing shot, I love you. It looks like Haruna wanted a kiss, but Haruka gave her a hug, so she is kiss-pouting. Ah, that kiss pout... also, tat winning smile from Haruka <3

... And I also have no poll for this week, sorry! I think that I had an idea for what I wanted to do, but it's gone, and I am tired and such... so for now, I hope this will do...

ONTO THE NEWS!!!!

NEWS OF THE WEEK


Big Comic Spirits have put up a selection of gravure shots featuring Kudo Haruka on their site, so please go and check them out!

Nothing better than a selection of Loli shots to start off the week's Digest! Absolutely stunning.

Source



Morning Musume have uploaded a video with their comments for the 12th Generation auditions!

UFP, please explain to me the logic behind you putting subtitles on your MV's, and not your announcement or comment video's? I really am interested in knowing why this is, and why you seem to think foreign fans only like the music and not what the girls have to say.

Please... tell me. I really want to call them incompetent fools XD Oh wait, just did!!!



Oricon have uploaded footage from the release event for the Satoyama Guide Book.

I wish I could understand everyone's comments towards the book, more so, I want to know what Maasa said about Eripon xD



MAiDiGi TV have uploaded their own footage from the press release event for the Satoyama Guide Book.

A longer video, more questions answered, more promotion from the girls... yeah, I really can not say much else regarding this.

Source


Sato Ayano comments on Up Up Girls latest release Next Stage/Ano Saka no Ue Made. Please take a look at the video.

I am guessing that we will get a bunch of individual comments in order to promote the new single. Also, stop shaking the damn camera, some of us have motion sickness... well, I don't, but it's annoying and makes me dislike you a little, and helps me to lose interest in your comment.



The C-ute Budokan and Paris concert announcement has been uploaded with English subtitles, so please check it out!

Listening to this again, that crowd sounds ANGRY when Tsunku starts to sing... my lord XD Also, I am thankful for the subs, and it's so much more emotional for me now that I can understand it. I am happy this has been subbed.

Now, UFP, stop being lazy and sub the 13th gen comments from MoMusu, thanks ^^



A preview of the coupling song A B C D E-cha E-cha Shita for Brainstorming/Kimi Sae Wah Wah has been released, so please check it out~

The song is extremely underwhelming, and to me, sounds messy and just plain terrible... I actually regret buying the version I have that contains this song, uhu...

I'll wait until the full version is released before I start to hate it, though... but let me hate it now xD



It has been announced that Berryz Kobou will perform in Taipei on May 25th at 7:00pm. The live will be titled Berryz Kobou Festival in Taipei and will be held at The Wall Live House. This will be first time for any Hello! Project group to perform in Taipei.

Wow, an amazing achievement for Berryz Kobou! Congrats, girls! Knock their socks off!



AKB48 and its sister groups will hold their live event Omoideseru Kimitachi e on May 2nd until the 25th which will take place at Tokyo Dome City Hall. The groups will perform a selection of their live stages.

Awesome news for the fans, and hopefully all who can will attend and support the girls and enjoy the selected lies they will be doing! A full list is at the source, so please check it out!



There will be an AKB48 Sousenkyo (General Election) Official Guidebook 2013 release. It will be published on May 15th and will contain profiles of the members, interviews, articles, various photo's and posters.

... I have no idea why they would make a book based on the general election, but whatever. Money is money, and us fans love merchandise and pretty things.



JIJIPRESS have uploaded their footage from the Satoyama Guide Book press release event.

You know what? If they looked less bored (minus the happiness of Ayumin and Errpon) I would probably be more interested.



Hello! Project trainee's Tanabe Nanami, Murota Mizuki and Kaga Kaede will be participating in C-ute's up-coming concert tour.

It's great to see that H!P are finally using their hard working trainee's outside of the main H!P concerts and/or stage plays, because now that Mano has left the building it did seem like the trainee's had only the H!P concerts to look forward to.

Hopefully fans of both C-ute and the H!P trainee's will look forward to seeing them all perform!



Oda Sakura has been added to the 10th Generation's group blog.

Okay, first problem: This is a lazy-ass edit to an already Lazy-ass banner.
Second problem: That is one terribly unflattering image of Sakura they used.
Third Problem: Why is she so far away, what is she, a leper?
Fourth Problem: Other than H!P/UFP staff being incompetent in photoshop (hire someone new!), my main issue with this sudden 'throw Sakura in there' thing is that they could have had her write on both 9th and 10th gen blogs, and then bagged her with the 12th gen for a new group blog. Adding her with 10th gen, especially with how the banner looks now, seems rushed and kind of awkward.

But that's just what I think...



TV Tokyo have uploaded backstage footage of the up-coming drama Minna! Esper Dayo! which features Mano Erina as one of the female lead characters. Please check it out and see what Minna! Esper Dayo! has in store for all fans!

It's great to see footage of the filming process and to hear the comments (even if I have no idea what they are saying) about the drama, the filming process and the people that the actors are working with. It's also great to see Mano Erina after her graduation from Hello! Project. She still looks gorgeous, and she looks like she is having a lot of fun too.

Good luck, ManoEri!!! And everyone, look forward to the drama when it starts airing!



Micishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina both graced the cover of Weekly Famitsu magazine, which goes on sale from April 25th. Please take a look at their natural beauty.

They both look awkward. Sayumi seems like she is pretending to laugh at a bad joke someone said, whilst Winky... well actually, Winky looks awkwardly gorgeous.



It has been announced that indies group Juice=Juice will be the opening act at the April 20th performance for the C-ute ~Treasure Box~ concert tour.

Tsunku seems set on getting these girls known, so hopefully we will see them infiltrating Berryz' concerts soon and stealing away their fans, right? Also, can we see them at a S/mileage concert? Hell, even a battle between S/mileage and Juice=Juice would be cool.

It would certainly make T/rainwreck look a lot more appealing, at least.



Up Up Girls perform their new song Next Stage, so please check it out!

All I can see is how short their shorts are when this video starts... hot damn! Also, good song. It shows off their energy as a group nicely and is just fun to listen to.



It has been revealed that the Hello! Project trainee's now have their own TV Show on PigooHD! The show will be called Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Tadaima Kenshuu-chuu!

I did not expect this, but wow, congrats girls! It is truly your time to shine!



Footage from Juice=Juice's dance rehearsal for their debut song has been uploaded. Please check it out!

It's nice to see some behind-the-scenes action going on and to see how the girls do in rehearsals. They all look fierce, though why is Meron-san sitting down? Is something wrong with my Meron-san? Oh wait, she got sick a while back, didn't she? Poor baby ;2;



Young Jump magazine has shared four pages from their gravure shoot with Morning Musume. Flash is required to see the images on this site, so make sure it is installed/updated!

he whole 'Return to Top of Idol' thing shows that Young Jump see's Morning Musume's promise with the new members. This is a good thing, I know, because at least their new promotion is getting them recognised once again... xD



The cover for C-ute's C-ute ~Shinsei Neru Pentagram~ concert tour DVD has been released. Please check it out!

Chissa looks so cute and happy, and Nakky... what is that face? I swear, the editors have no shame in giving one girl a derp face, though admittedly, they did choose an image where Chissa looks like she's high on sugar...



Berryz Kobou will release their Alo! Hello 2013 photobook on June 29th. Please look forward to it!

This is terrible, but I have to admit this: I actually forget that BK are a group in H!P because they mean so little to me... even though my darling Tree, Maasa and Chii are there. Oh, I am a bitch XD

Wait, what does this have to do with Alo! Hello? Eh, regardless... Maasa will look hot (I hope).



A short preview to the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei's first episode of their new show Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Tadaima Kenshuu-chuu! has been uploaded to the official PigooHD youtube channel, so please check it out to see what the Kenshuusei have in store for us all!

The classroom setting reminds me of the later versions of HaroMoni, though this set looks a little cheaper. It seems that the show will consist of a variety of things, including skits done by the girls as well as footage from concerts and such.

It looks exciting, and it truly shows that this year is certainly the year for the reign of Hello! Project's Kenshuusei. I am extremely excited for the show, and I can't wait to see it if I can get my hands on it!



Sengoku Minami of Up Up Girls leaves her comment for their new single Next Stage/Ano Saka no Ue Made.

I am getting so bored of these comments, they seem to pop up everywhere... then again, these girls are very proud of themselves and their achievements, so I can't really blame them! But why is she in bed? AND I FOUND NEMO!!!!



Tsunku leaves his comments for the girls who audition for the 12th generation of Morning Musume. Please check it out!

From a rough translation on youtube (thanks to the commenter Claire in response to someone who wanted subbed (LIKE ME)):
He's just saying they are auditioning for the 12th gen now and he wants someone who would even beat Michishige leader but those who arent as confident are also welcomed he will take care of them, they have been getting a lot of applications already but please send more etc.
It's great to see that even Tsunku is commenting, it seems that he really does have high expectations for this generation and has faith in finding someone new... even if they only go on to become a Kenshuusei member. Hopefully plenty more girls will audition for Morning Musume and encourage themselves to apply and try to impress Tsunku himself!



UF LICKS episode 9 has been uploaded to the official youube channel. Please take a look at this weeks episode, once again hosted by our lovely Asahi-san!

This weeks episode includes footage of Peaberry at their release event (where harmonising live sounds terrible, but seperate sounds lovely), a clip of Tasaki Asahi performing and basically showing how awesome she is on the piano, a clip of LoVendoЯ performing, cat ears sadly included, as well as some footage from... whoever recording a new song and showing off guitars.

Overall, another pretty good week in the world of UF LICKS, where we are updated on what is hip and happenin' in the UFP and Satoyama Life world!



It has been reported that Takashi Ai, after feeling symptoms since February, will be undergoing surgery for vocal cord nodules.
These are small, hard, callus-like growths caused by vocal abuse. They occur in pairs, with one nodule on each vocal cord at the site of greatest irritation. They sometimes are called singer's, screamer's or teacher's nodules.
Reading this news (my sister contacted me about it, unaware that I had yet to find out about this) was extremely saddening, especially when it is Takahashi Ai who is now suffering this. From what I know from reading, Vocal cord nodules can effect how a person sings once removed, so this is, for all us fans, extremely worrying. All we can do for now though is wish for the best, and wait until more news concerning this comes out.

Ai, please rest well and get better soon. We will all miss you terribly, and we all love you.

... And now both my sister and I worry for Riho and Winky, two who suffer from the hands of UFP's vocal abuse...

Source | Info on Vocal Cord Nodules


Okai Chisato talks to the band BOOWY, who she is a fan of, about their new best of album for Natalie.

Even though I can not read what has been said, it's great to see that Chissa is able to go and meet a group she likes (she actually mentioned them when the announcement for Paris and Budokan was made) and talk about their new best of album. Hopefully BOOWY and C-ute fans will take a look at the article and possibly check out either BOOWY's or C-ute's music.

There are three pages of interview text, so please check it out!

Source


It has been announced that BiS member Yuffy (Terashima Yufu) will be withdrawing from the group after their one-man live BiS4 on May 26th at Club Asia in Tokyo. BiS' agency commented on Yuffy's decision to withdraw with:
"Because she’s too serious, she couldn't keep up with BiS’ directivity" - Tokyohive
Another translation says:
"She explained that she decided to withdraw because she didn't like the direction taken by the unit." - J-Pop Idols
When I saw the news I was shocked and saddened. I don't follow BiS; we all know this, but I still find graduations sad and shocking. Yufu is so pretty, too... why are all the pretty ones going!? Not that BiS have ugly members, it's just that Wacky and Yufu are the two who, to me, are truly gorgeous... -cries-

Hopefully Yufu will be able to continue life doing other things and try something new, as well as support BiS as she moves on in her life. Good luck, Yufu!

Source | Source | Source


Techno-pop group Perfume have announced that they will be setting off on their second world tour titled Perfume WORLD TOUR 2nd. The tour will take place in Europe, and Perfume will travel to Germany, London and Paris.

... Welp...

I WANT TO EFFING GO!!!! Now, where's a bank I can rob? I need moolah to get tickets, transport, a hotel and then some money to buy stuff. IF I can go. FINALLY, SOMEONE GOES TO LONDON!

Learn from this, H!P!!!!

Source


AKB48 have partnered with All Nippon Airways (ANA) in order to promote and increase airline travel with young Asians. Promotion will include programs on domestic flights and will use the more prominent girls of AKB48, Watanabe Mayu and Oshima Yuko being two who will be featured.

You would think that this sort of gig would be given to Passpo☆, considering airline themes are their thing. Also, the translated bit about AKB48's ever-growing popularity? I thought that it started to slowly (very slowly, actually) slide downhill once Atsuko bailed?

Source


JIJIPRESS have released footage from the press release event for the collaboration between AKB48 and ANA. Please check it out!

Again, why AKB48 and not Passpo☆? It's kind of like saying 'Oh, AKB, promote Stations... even if we do have Station♪ to promote them anyways, thanks'.

Then again, it's about money in the end of it all, and AKB48 are still very much at the top of the Idol world. Also, I hate their neck ties XD But they all look fabulous in their air hostess costumes.



Team Okai have released a video for their dance cover of Morning Musume's Brainstorming. Please watch and enjoy!

Seeing Rina's rather half-assed performance makes me pretty sad... I have no idea if this is how she normally is, or if there is a reason why she is one of the most lack lustre dancers in this song. It's pretty damn noticeable if you ask me.

Anyways, it's a good dance cover... minus Rina.

Source


MAiDiGi TV have released footage of S/mileage's from the 2013 Shibuya TV festival. Please check out the digest of the performances that the girls gave!

Kanananananananananana is so damn cute, I love her. And Meimi is growing on me... or latching onto my neck, whichever seems more appropriate.


MAiDiGi TV have uploaded footage from Up Up Girls' 3rd one-man live. Please check it out!

It looks like the girls gave messages regarding their days in the eggs and how they formed, as well as performances. It's a sweet video, and just shows how grateful the girls are for being able to become the group they are right now.

I also like all of the colourful costumes in this!.



It has been announced that Up Up Girls will perform at Live GiRLPOP Vol.2 ~Spring Party~ on April 21st. Other groups such as Idoling!!!, Bump.y and LinQ will also perform at the event.

OH MY GOSH BUMP.Y!!!!!! YOU'RE STILL ALIIIIVE!!!!



Up Up Girls have left a comment for their 3rd one-man live on youtube, so please check out their thoughts and feelings!

A lot of energy and happiness from the Up Up Girls once again. I actually really like watching them, even if I don't understand what they say...



It has been announced that Hello! Pro Station will move from Tuesdays to Wednesdays.

Ah dangit, UFP! That screws up my Digest pattern now... I liked having Hello! Pro Station on Tuesdays... uhu... u.u

Source


It has been reported by Oricon that there will be no future plans for the AKB48 anime vocal unit NO NAME.

I actually didn't think that they would get a second single release to be honest, however they did well... even if their second single was boring compared to their first. Though I do think that their run was rather short...

Source


On the first day of SKE48's concert in Gaishi Hall, it was announced that the group would experience their first team shuffle. Kenkyuusei members Ego Yuna, Niidoi Sayaka, Fujimoto Mitsuki, Futamura Haruka, Ichino Narumi, and Iwanaga Tsugumihave also been promoted.

I don't really pay much attention to AKB48 or the other groups and their team shuffles, but this being the first one for AKE is rather surprising, and I do wonder how the fans feel about it... Regardless, Aki P likes to stir things up a bit, doesn't he?

Source | Source | Source


It was announced on April 13th that Idoling!!! member Yokoyama Rurika will make her solo debut under Vice Entertainment in June. This will mark the first solo debut of an Idoling!!! member. Rurika burst into tears when the announcement was made, and looked surprised at the news.
If I hadn’t stood in Idoling!!!’s lives for 6 years, I don’t think I would’ve been blessed with this chance. While being grateful for everyone who has supported me, I will do my best with my activities in Idoling!!! as well as my solo activities as Yokoyama Rurika. Please continue to support me!” - Yokoyama Rurika (from Tokyohive)
I am not a big follower of Idoling!!!, however I was surprised to see the news, but I am also looking forward to this girls solo debut. Hopefully she will wow all her fans and promote Idoling!!! as both a member and a soloist.

Congrats, Rurika!

Source | Source


Idoling!!! have announced that they will be holding auditions t recruit new members for their 6th generation. Applications are open until May 31st, and the candidates must be in their first year of middle school up to the age of 20.

I was surprised by the soloist announcement... now I am even more surprised at the fact that Idoling!!! are only on their 6th generation... They have been around a while, probably younger than AKB, but they don't have as many generations? I wonder why... then again, their girls seem to stick around like AKB do... well, before the mass graduations that is.

Source


It has been revealed that Berryz Kobou will release their next single on June 19th!

Does this mean a Summer PV? With bikini's? And Momoko not in it? Yes please!!!

... Oh wait, this is UFP. The closest thing we get to bikini's in a single song is Dot Bikini, and even then the location sucks.



Tsugunaga Momoko, or 'Momochi', appears at the press event for Fit's Link x Kideo Senshi Gundam Zaku & Gouf.

Urrrgh, I want to yank those pigtails from her head and punch something :/ Luckily, she acts less stupid here, so yaaay!



Natalie has interviewed Morning Musume members Fukumura Mizuki, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Oda Sakura, as well as held an interview with Tsunku. Please check it out! 

Even if it is in Japanese, hopefully everyone who can understand it a bit will take a look and see what the girls have answered.



Oricon also have an interview up, with Morning Musume members Fukumura Mizuki, Ishida Ayumi and Kudo Haruka.

Well, given that they continue to interview Mizukingdom and Baby Predator, maybe this will hint at UFP to shut RiDOS up and give lines to more capable members?



The CM to C-ute's DVD Magazine Vol. 31 has been released, so please check it out!

Why is Paddington Bear in the beginning, and also... why do they have what I think is an Ali Baba theme tune from a Looney Tunes game? xD



The cover to Hello! Channel Vol. 12 has been revealed! 6th Generation members Michishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina are the cover models this time.

I would have honestly thought that it would have been Rein on her own, you know? Well, either way, they both look pretty.



The short MV for Bakusute Sotokande Icchome's major debut Byte Fighter has been uploaded! Please check it out.

I have already seen the full PV. It's a simple but cool video and song that work well together. Also, nearly all of these girls are really cute...

Yes, I am shallow...

Source


It was revealed that Bakusute Sotokande Icchome's major debut single Byte Fighter will have a boxset release.

Okay, this news is surprising. I didn't think it would have a boxset release so quickly...

Source


It has been announced that BABYMETAL will release their new single Megitsune on June 19th.

So they are still going? Good... I may not listen to them, but I know that have a dedicated fanbase for their cute, metal appearance.



JIJIPRESS have released their footage from the Fit's Link x Kido Senshi Gundam Zaku x Gouf press release event which Tsugunaga Momoko attended.

... stupid pigtails... *grumble grumble*



Fukumura Mizuki's first solo photo book has been titled MIZUKI and will be released the 15th of May. Amazon will sell a unique, limited edition version of the cover.

Second PB title: Mizukingdom

Source


It was announced on Monday 15th April that the band Ikimono-Gakari will perform the new theme song for the up-coming Pokemon movie Gekijoban Pocket Monster Best Wishes! Shinsoku no Genosekuto: Myuutsu Kakusei. The new song will be titled Egao. The movie will release in theatres on July 13th, and the single for the song will be released on July 10th.
"I think it's an honor to be involved with Pokémon, which is so loved by people throughout Japan. I am hoping that our song "Egao" will reach those who listen, along with the world and loving, brave characters in the movie." - Kiyoe Yoshoka
I might just have to start paying attention to these guys now... they seem cool.

Source | Source

... And that is all the time we have for the news this week! Thank you all for tuning into this weeks Idol Digest! Hopefully next week will be filled with as much news as this week was... until then though, ja ne Chimians!!!

Chiima~

PING!!! Idolminded Recommended Reading: April 16th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment