Sunday 25 December 2016

Hark, The Bells Will Ring! Merry Holidays and A Twinkling New Year!


IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAS!!! And I am late with this post. Nothing new, there.

Hopefully, for the festive holiday season, I hope you are all having a good time, enjoying time with those you love, or doing what you enjoy most, as well as keeping up with and adoring your Idols! Though I myself have not been online much today, I have indeed looked at a few updates, and found out that Sashihara Rino will be collaborating with Morning Musume '17 come the New Year, on an album song! Sweeeeet!

Other than that, however, there's not been much going on for me on the interwebs (that I know of), but whatever updates there may be, can wait for tomorrow!

It's been a busy day, filled with present unwrapping for the kids in my family (little niece, tiny nephews), and me having to hoard their gifts into the living room. Food happened, too, a lot of family chatter, and the chicken was never cooked. Sad times for me, as I barely eat most meat, anyways, but what can I do?

Hopefully the day was great for you guys, too, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or any other celebration, or even if you don't. Whatever you have done today, whoever you have seen or spoken to, I hope it was good.

And before I dare leave thee, HAVE SOME PICTURES OF HOUPRI (and MM + ANGERME) IN SANTA OUTFITS >8D Huzzah!



















I'm tired, hence why this post is so short, and so to the point and bleh XD

I love you all, and I am thankful for all the joy you bring, and for reading this blog, no matter how stupid a post might seem!

Until I next see you, everyone, please have a pleasant day (or evening), and enjoy all the goodness life might bring you!

Much Love,
Chiima❅

No comments:

Post a Comment