Sunday 14 December 2014

Musings & Mutterings: Oh Look, Episode 1!


Due to over-excitement at the idea of creating my very own podcast as well as the positive reaction it garnered, I decided to record the very first episode! It is about 15 minutes long, give or take 30 or so seconds, and I talk a little about going home for the holidays after the end of my first term in University, the positive feedback on creating the podcast from readers and also a bit about Idols and also why I stopped my Digest.

Basically, I just talk, as I said I would. I am making progress!

You Can Listen to Episode one HERE!!!

I'm still at a stage where I can't make my words flow properly, however this is just the first step for me, so eventually I will get better at this. I had fun recording it, even if the first few minutes were in total silence before I edited it to make it look like I was prepared. Honestly, this is scarier than I thought it would be, but I am enjoying it so far. Hopefully you guys will enjoy my rambles as well!

I aim to update every time I upload a podcast, and if not, I should have updated the newest tab added to my blog beneath the banner! If not, then simply check the website link that should be there; I want to try and do this regularly, at least once every week or bi-weekly if I'm busy, because talking is a lot easier than writing or creating a video and it will allow me to keep you updated on different things I believe.
 That, and it will be fun to do a series again!

That is the update for now. I hope you all have a lovely day/afternoon/evening, and enjoy!

Chiima~


2 comments:

  1. That was a lovely episode ^^ Congrats on finishing your first term/semester! :DDD

    I have the same opinion with you on the 12kis, I really like Haruna but I'm still not sure about Maria. I was wondering what your thoughts on MM '14's cover of Berryz's "1 oku 3 zen man" song were? (Kanon centre~~!! ;D *ends fangirling*)

    Hope you have a Happy Christmas and holidays with your family!! >v<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Chanting, thank you! ;^; I am happy I finished it safely XD

      Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems distant with Maria XD It feels unfair, but honestly, she needs to stick out more... she's cute, but not that awesome or appealing yet... and I should talk about that, yes! Thank you for the help! <3

      Ahh thank you! You too, have a Merry Christmas with your lovely family and friends, and I hope you receive many gifts and love! <3

      Delete